GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMPHeat your home using energy from the ground and get money back from the government’s RHI scheme to pay for it.
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Green Warmth are experienced installers of Ground Source Heat Pumps, enabling you to heat your home (and water) in an environmentally friendly way and qualify for an excellent RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) rebate covering the majority of, or even the entire cost of the heat pump including installation.
Ground source heat pumps are extremely energy efficient, for every one unit of electricity used (to drive the pump and compressor), around 4-5 units of heat are produced so you will see you heating bills reduce enormously. We fit the highly reliable, market leading Stiebel Eltron ground source heat pumps.
Ground loops or bore holes are used to absorb heat energy from the ground. Green Warmth can manage the entire process from excavation to commissioning, or work with your builders to coordinate install.
Domestic and Commercial
As well as home owners, increasingly companies are looking to reduce their overheads and meet their own carbon emissions targets. The installation of a highly efficient ground source heat pump not only reduces ongoing running costs but also improves your ‘green credentials.’
- Lower fuel bills, especially if you are replacing electric heating or higher cost heating fuels such as oil or LPG.
- Potential income through the UK government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Lower carbon emissions
- No fuel deliveries needed
- Can heat your water as well as your home
- Minimal maintenance required
- Very high efficiency meaning far less electricity used.