Business Regulation and Requirement Guide
During these unprecedented times many have experienced detrimental circumstances regarding people’s health, wellbeing and livelihoods. While normal life has taken a social and economic hit, the lockdown measures that began in March are now slowly lifting.
We are starting to see businesses and communities phase back to normality, but it’s still vitally important to acknowledge the fact Coronavirus is still among us.
At Green Warmth, our colleagues’ and clients’ safety are our main priority. We recognise that many of our clients may be fearful to engage with us in the “traditional” face to face sense and are cautious about how equipment will be installed by our team. To reassure you and to ensure we are complying with best practise, we have prepared our COVID-19 Business Regulation Guide.
Green Warmth is a TrustMark Registered Business and as such have made a considerable commitment to customer service, technical competence, and trading practices.
Our office environment are also applying health and safety checks. We are increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning, complying to the 2m social distancing at all times and reducing the number of people working within the office.
On behalf of Green Warmth, we thank you in advance for your understanding and willingness to comply to the precautions below in accordance to government guidelines.
Surveys/installations can only proceed as long as the following guide has been confirmed:
- Wherever possible, any communications with our customer services team will take place remotely, through the use of telephone, email and videoconferencing. We can offer our clients virtual meetings through Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- The survey/installation can only take place if you and any other occupants of your household are not showing symptoms of COVID-19 and are not self-isolating and have been given advice to shield. You will be required to confirm this is the case prior to any face to face assessment.
- Our team will be supplied with face masks, gloves and hand sanitiser and they will be required to use these throughout the assessment.
- A distance of at least 2 metres will be observed between any member of our team and any member of your household throughout the assessment.
Please note: all employees cannot accept any form of refreshment from you during an assessment.
The following arrangements must be set in place for the specific sites set out below:
- Tenant: confirm landlord and tenant willingness to allow access prior to the site visit. The tenant must stay in one room during the visit.
- Site-Building: access to relevant areas of the installation where no other contractors will be present. Request others to leave the area whilst assessment takes place.
- Occupied Commercial Business: obtain confirmation from a site manager prior to arrival that presence is permitted. We will need to review any COVID-19 policies the site manager has in place – preferably prior to arrival. Confirm others will leave the area whilst assessment takes place.
- Contractor: if you are based in office accommodation, we must receive and review your company COVID-19 policy prior to the visit. We will then carry out risk assessments based on those requirements and a separate room must be allocated with only one person in a room at a time.
- Sole Trader: if you use a spare bedroom, garden room or other room with restricted space, a table must be available and used to layout all documents for review.